Avery Promotion 2015 - General Terms and Conditions
By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these general terms and conditions. Entry instructions, the website terms and conditions, and Retailer terms and conditions form part of these general terms and conditions.
1. CCL Label Limited trading as Avery UK, Gardner Road, Maidenhead, BERKS SL6 7RJ, Great Britain and its affiliated companies.
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and families of CCL Label Limited, VCG The PromoRisk People Ltd and affiliated companies (collectively the Promoter), and anyone professionally associated with the Retailers. Individuals who obtain access to Codes through their employer whilst employed need to verify with their employer that participation is authorised by the employer. Any tax liability is the employee's own.
3. This Promotion will go live on 1st January 2015. Entry to the promotion closes on 31st March 2016 and the eVouchers or Gift Cards will be available until and including 31st March 2016. Offerings for eVouchers or Gift Cards might change during the Term; therefore before redeeming your code value, please have a careful look at the website for details.
4. This campaign is designed to award you benefits when buying certain Avery UK products. In promotional packs of selected Avery UK products, you will find an alphanumeric code (the Code). Each code entered into the website www.averyrewards.co.uk (the Website) equates to one point/ one entry.
5. In order to participate in the promotion you will need to create an account. Upon registration as a participant and entering a Code, your Code will be entered into your account.
6. You will also be automatically entered into our instant win every time you enter a code. If you win an instant prize a message will appear instantly on the screen with details of how to claim. All Prizes have been allocated at random under the promoter's audited process. Although all prizes are available to be won, they may not all be claimed/won.
7. Once you collect 10 Codes, you can claim an eVoucher or Gift Card for the value of £10 or donate this amount to charity. eVouchers, Gift Card or charity donations can only redeemed in multiples of £10. The delivery of the eVouchers or Gift cards will be through electronic mail or standard post for redemption in the indicated shop(s). Avery UK reserves the right to change the offerings of eVouchers or Gift Cards that can be purchased at all times. Please have a careful look at the website before making your choice. Codes can only be used online on the website during the Term. Codes do not represent a cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Codes can be found in selected product packs as delivered by Avery UK during 2015. On 31st March 2016, unused Codes will become null and void. Rights to eVouchers or Gift Cards that have been obtained prior to 31st March 2016 can still be exercised for as long as the Retailer allows. Participants can claim an eVoucher or Gift Card for every 10 Codes entered during the term of the promotion.
8. The Codes can be found in selected packs of Avery UK products listed on the website (www.averyrewards.co.uk). Each Code is unique, and can only be entered into the website once. Once entered and redeemed, all codes will be rendered void for further entry attempts. Any attempt to enter a code more than once will disqualify entry and any prize or gift award will be forfeited.
9. Instead of choosing to redeem your Codes for an eVoucher or Gift Card, you can also choose to donate your Reward to a named charity. Avery UK will donate the equivalent money to the named charity.
10. Total Prize Fund
• 1 x £10,000
• 10 x £1,000
• 20 x £500
• 100 x £100 Voucher/Gift Card
• 200 x £50 Voucher/Gift Card
Plus over 400 Avery Surprise Rewards including product and discounts.
11. Cash prizes worth £100 or less will be awarded as a code value that winners can collect and then redeem for an eVoucher or Gift Card for purchases of products or services from a range of Retailers or donate the value of your eVoucher or Gift Card to a named registered charity. Prizes of £500, £1,000 or £10,000 will be paid in the form of a lettercheque to the winner. Avery Surprise Rewards will be sent directly to winners within 28 days of prize win.
12. No cash or other Prize alternative available, in whole or in part, and unless otherwise agreed with the Promoter, a winner is not permitted to transfer the right to take up a prize or reward to anyone else. The decisions of the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners may be required to take part in related publicity with no further recompense.
14. The names and counties of all £10,000 and £1,000 winners will be available after 31st March 2016 upon application with a self-addressed envelope to Avery Rewards Winners List, PO Box 1079, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1GY for 3 months.
17. Participants who use their eVouchers or Gift Cards for purchasing products or services from named Retailers agree to be bound by the specific terms and conditions of such Retailers. Once a participant has utilised a Code and elected an eVoucher /Gift Card and/or elected to purchase products or services from Retailers, that Code cannot be reclaimed or reused. Delivery times for goods and services purchased from Retailers based on this Promotion will be the responsibility of such Retailers.
Limitation of Liability
18. The Promoter and Retailers will not be responsible for Codes, offers to obtain an eVoucher /Gift Card and/or for purchases with eVouchers or Gift Cards that are not received, recognised or delayed, and proof of sending or entering such details does not constitute receipt. The Promoter and/or Retailers are not liable for system failures, network errors, site being down, system contamination or personal computer issues.
19. The Promoter will not accept Codes that cannot be read for whatever reason. Participants should at all times keep the flyer containing the Code that was provided in the box of Avery UK products for verification by Avery UK.
20. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter will not be liable in relation to the items or services bought on the website, and the relevant individual Retailers should be contacted directly with any queries, comments and complaints about such items or services. You will be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Retailer, and Avery UK is not a party to any agreement that you enter into. Any arrangements made between you and any third party are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
21. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter and/or Retailers, their employees, contractors, suppliers and agents associated with this Promotion, shall not be liable for and shall be held blameless for any loss, damage, injury or any claim whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) as a result of or arising from a person participating in this Promotion and associated publicity or in utilising the items or services bought.
22. The Promoter and Retailers do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the website. Numerous factors outside of the control of the Promoter and/or Retailers may interfere with the operation of the website. To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter and Retailers exclude all implied warranties, conditions or other implied terms. In order to access and use the website, there are specific requirements set out in the website, which participants will need to have accepted.
23. It could take up to 28 days after date of redemption for the consumers to receive their gift.
24. If, for any reason out of the Promoter's control and where circumstances make it unavoidable, this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and will use all reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to the participant to avoid undue disappointment. This includes, but is not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter. A participant's continued use of the website and participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of any amendments/modifications made to the promotional offer during the Term.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, who tampers with the entry process, or may benefit from such tampering. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend individuals, where that individual is suspected of interfering with any buying information. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of software to guess or generate codes. If such activity is suspected the Promoter will delete the offending codes and compensation will be sought to the fullest extent of the law. Codes from other promotions from Avery UK are not admitted to this Promotion.
26. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION, MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WHETHER SUCCESSFUL OR NOT, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
27. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, or non-receipt of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter or an entrant because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the inter-net or on any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading of any materials in this Promotion.
Infringement of Terms and Conditions
28. In the opinion of the Promoter any person suspected of cheating through the manipulation of Codes, manipulation of buying information on the website, creation or use of software to aid buying, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulently, will be removed from the Promotion and damages may be sought.
29. Participants must not register nor use the website on behalf of another individual without that individual's express permission. Only one e-mail address per participant will be allowed for registration.
30. The Codes cannot under any circumstances be sold or transferred.
31. Codes donated to charity will result in a payment to that charity of the full face value of the Codes. The Promoter will update the registered charities' details every quarter before commencement.
32. The decision of the Promoter in relation to this Promotion will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. The Promoter and the Retailers (as appropriate) will retain and use participant details for the purpose of the Promotion. If participants have agreed to opt in to receive further correspondence from the Promoter and/or the Retailers, the Promoter and/or Retailer may use their details for future marketing purposes.
34. The Promoter shall be entitled to modify the Promotion or these general terms and conditions at any time during the Promotion upon reasonable notice by publishing any such modification or termination on the website. The individual Retailers shall be entitled to modify the Retailer Terms and Conditions at any time during the Promotion upon reasonable notice by publishing any such modification in the Retailer's Terms and Conditions on their website. A participant's continued use of the website and participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of any amendments/modifications made to the promotional offer during the Term.
35. Headings in these general terms and conditions are for convenience only and are not to be taken into account in the interpretation of any of the terms set out in these terms and conditions.
36. Customer Service contact number is 0344 809 9205 open weekdays between the hours of 9am and 5pm throughout the promotional period.
37. If any part of these general terms and conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable then such part will be severed from the remainder of these general terms to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to award a prize or gift or withdraw prize /gift entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.